Find a job fast : Be active even when you are not searching for a job
What are you interested in ? What knowledge is essential in your future job ?
You name it ? You try it !
Maybe your job (or study) don’t cover everything you love, everything you are really keen on. So have your side project. It’s a good way to grow your skills.
Don’t be put off by ifs, buts and maybes ! Do it !
You will easily put these experiences forward when searching for a job !
Explore ! Do !
Act now !
- What soft skills, and what hard skills you really need to improve
- What project you can utilize these skills in ? – it don’t have to be directly related to your job field, as long as you improve soft or hard skills you want to focus on
- What is the first step to do that ? What is the smallest first milestone you can achieve easily ?
Do it today !!
- Take small steps, instead of steps that could be too ambitious
- Celebrate each step of your achievement as a victory
And you ?
- What are the side projects, closely related or not, that you are working on or have achieved ?
- Which one have you never started ?
- What are your best pieces of advice about doing side projects ?